Siva Exports – Papad Manufacturers in India:
We are happy to introduce ourself that we are one of the best Papad Manufacturers in India.
We are producing all kind of papads in different sizes.
Some of our varities are as here:
- Plain type
- Black pepper type
- Cumin type
- Red chilli type
- Green chilli type
- Rice papad and all other types etc.
We have our own flour mill to make the urid dhall flour in pure quality.
Papad needs less time and oil to prepare, so a healthy snack is always ready no time. Plain Papad turns crunchy, when fried or roasted.
Meanwhile, It is a best snack or side dish to serve in any occasion or get together. It can be served before or during the meals.
Phone : +91-9042129229 / 9345697666
How to make papad?
- Take about one kg of urad dal.
- grind it into flour and add salt and hing to taste.
- Add water and knead it for some time.
- Make pancake like shapes and dry them under sun.
- With one kg of urad dal you should be able to make two hundred pieces of papads.
- Remove from sunlight as soon as they are dry enough otherwise they tend to crack. Also, Dry them for a day or two.
To know more about papad:
Click here :
Visit our site at:
Our Brand Packings:
In order to huge consignments of clients, we are offering them a wide range of Spicy Papad. Our Papad is also known as appalam or papad is a south Indian wafer. Moreover, our Spicy Papad is tasty and crispy due to which its demand is increasing. Our Spicy Papad is also known as appalam or papad is a south Indian wafer. Moreover, our Spicy Papad is tasty and crispy due to which its demand is increasing. Also, our Spicy Papad is packed in air tight packaging that will remain it moisture proof.
Also we are one of the top appalam manufacturer in the world
Also we are one of the top papad manufacturers in the world
Moreover we are the best papad manufacturer in india.
Also we are dealing with spices, rice and all other food products